TD-Disengage TD-Disengage

This has been my favorite animation of yours since it first popped up on Youtube however long ago. I'm really glad to see it on NG.

Great work man!

Angry White Boy Polka Angry White Boy Polka

Man this is masterful. I'm sure it's not people don't realize this was cutting edge animation for 2003. The biggest difference is that the author still makes animations today; whereas most of the group from back then have moved on. Great job, it's certainly a wonderful walk down memory lane.

Andrea Helps the Weak! Andrea Helps the Weak!

Wow, god, I love how funky this song is. Great animation as well; perfectly timed. Great job guys!

WoW: When Gnomes Fly WoW: When Gnomes Fly

To this day, this is still my favorite flash on Newgrounds. It really gives me that nostalgic feel that vanilla WoW bestowed on me, as well as Legendary Frog's classic animation style. Brilliant!

Nameless 7 Part 3 Nameless 7 Part 3

I woke up this morning and thought it was going to be some wasteful April Fool's opportunity. I was sorely mistaken.

Great work Yotam, keep doing you.

All I Need All I Need

I know this didn't make it through, but whenever I hear this song I automatically think of this animation. I remember the first time I saw this animation in 2008, I was blown away. The quality hasn't decreased in time, which is a very difficult thing to accomplish with Flash animation. Great job!

NG Featureless Chat NG Featureless Chat

This is the funniest shit I've ever read.

Lazy Writing 4 Lazy Writing 4

I love how your style has changed over the years!
It's so much cleaner now!

Plus your voice acting fits perfectly.

~Al

LARRY episode 2 LARRY episode 2

Amazing!

Everything about this is great!

I love your art style, both musically and artistically.

Australia Day Australia Day

Loved it!

Thought this was a great movie.
Never really cared for cricket, but it is what it is!
I wish I could animate like this :).